HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 2

From:
Allan Chalmers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 16:52:09 EDT
Wow, what a nice response!  Donna Garverick was postmarked earliest and is
looking for Long's Drugs articles.  Tim Ericson of Denkor was second with a
resounding YES!  Michael Doyle of Interex was looking for the mags too.  I
would love to see Interex get those old articles on the web or CD.  How about
letting Donna look them over and then send the rest to Interex?   Tim, being
second, what do you say?

Now I have to go into the attic and all the other hidey-holes where they might
be lurking, assemble them by year, and report back.  I was out of the HP
family 1991-2  so I will  work back from there.