HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 2

From:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Donna Garverick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Aug 1998 13:33:30 -0700
Ted Ashton wrote:

> Continuing on about SIGSYSMAN:  There were two improvements mentioned.   The
> first we are requesting:
>   On a large store/restore, we would like the message requesting the 2nd, 3rd,
> etc. tape to not only be printed on the console, but also be posted in the
> reply table as well (so that it will be available via :RECALL).

(as i'm furiously trying to catch-up with all my email....) yes, we actuallydid get
some issues taken care of during sig-sysman.  the bulk of the
meeting was taken up by the training issue (and carried over into sig-mpe).
no one from hp seemed to disagree about doing this...but there was no
commitment.

> The second, a ";HIPRI" option on the :ALTJOB command, is done and in 6.0.

yeah - gopi said this was already to go.  so for larry s. - there you go :-)
         - d

--
Donna Garverick     Sr. System Programmer