HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 2

From:
"Newman, Kevin:" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newman, Kevin:
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:16:28 -0700
Yes, well kind of.

We have a Livingston Portmaster box that is connected to our Lan and has
several modems connected to it.  I wrote a Perl script that does the
socket connections to get a modem and then I transfer the dialing
commands down to the socket and send a numeric page that way.

If you are interested, I'm sure that I can find the perl script and
send/post it.

Kevin