HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 2

From:
Jon Diercks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jon Diercks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 09:03:44 -0500
I just bought a used model 20 disk array, fully loaded with all the
redundant power supplies/processors/etc.  Since it's used, I suppose I
shouldn't have expected to find any documentation with it, but I didn't
really think about that until the unit arrived, sans docs.  I've been able
to stumble through the array configuration screens with the console
terminal fairly well, but I think I'll need some help with the correct
sysgen/volutil configuration to get my 3k talking to this thing --
especially with regard to the dual scsi channels (I will be running two
SCSI cards on the 3k as well).

Can anybody provide me some tips on this, and/or a reference to any
web-based manuals, or at least part numbers for the published docs?  Thanks.

Jon Diercks * Systems Manager * Information Technology Services
[log in to unmask] (PGP available)            Anderson University
http://rowlf.csv.anderson.edu/               1100 East Fifth St
(765)641-4305 * FAX (765)641-3851            Anderson, IN 46012