HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 2

From:
Steve Weisbrod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Weisbrod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 12:33:06 -0400
Because I'm such a nice guy, I will trade SIX Agader Cubes to Tim for one of
his HP3000 bears which I will then donate to Art Bears..uh.. Bahrs.

A thot! there are quite a few hospitals using HP3000s. Why not have HP
donate some HP3000 bears to those hospitals to give out to young patients?

Steve (no credenza... but I have 2 bookcases) Weisbrod
Beechglen Development Inc.