HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 2

From:
Steve Weisbrod <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Weisbrod <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Aug 1998 10:54:39 -0400
<Richard wrote>

>There is the Education purchase discount program.  I've never heard of
>anything more than that, unless maybe HP Foundation grants or something
>like that.
>
>--
>Richard Gambrell
<rest of thread history snipped>

Hi all,
I was talking to the I.S. Director of an east-coast (non-profit) Symphony
Orchestra last year and he told me they had applied for a grant from HP for
a new system and eventually received a new  series 928.

There is a school system in Maryland that is using an HP3000 Series 70 to
teach high school student to program in COBOL.

Steve(no, it's not Grace Hopper High) Weisbrod
Beechglen Development Inc.