HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 2

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Aug 1998 17:09:32 -0400
Greetings,

  I expect this has an obvious answer, but so far I've missed it somewhere.  If
the ODBC driver bundled with MPE is ODBCLink/SE (PP5 Communicator p36) and
"ODBCLink/SE is a registered trademark of M. B. Foster" then why are we asking
HP to let us have ODBC access direct to TurboImage and so forth?  Why don't we
cry on M. B. Foster's shoulder and get them to expand the product?

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Serv, Southern Adventist University
Some of the men stood talking in this room, and at the right of the door a