HP3000-L Archives

August 1998, Week 1

From:
Dwayne Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dwayne Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Aug 1998 14:27:51 -0700
One person replied that this happens all the time {A company donates the
old HP3000, rather than take the tax hit}.

I am new to the HP3000 world.  I was hired at a Com. Coll. to operate
the HP3000.  My background is in UNIX the 9000 we have here uses UNIX
but the 3000 doesn't.  Does anyone have a 3000 that they would be
willing to donate to the school?  I would like to learn MPE on something
where I am not going to destroy the records of the school and loose my
job!  If your company is going to upgrade in the future or if you have
one please give me a call or email!!!!!

Thank you,

Dwayne Stewart
Computer Consultant