HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 5

From:
Alan AMBERS <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alan AMBERS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 22:16:00 -0400
I thought I had noticed a couple of duplicate messages, but
wasn't sure until I saw the "no adager cubes, but surprise
comming to HP World" message again tonight.

I shot an e-mail off to Jeff (I hope I got his e-mail address
right from memory) since a month or so ago, the to hp3000-ler's
at our site ended up getting 200 copies of the same message
from hp3000-l.  But that was only a problem at our site.

...for what it is worth.....

/alan
------------------------------
Deny's said.....

X-no-Archive:yes
Gentle HP 3000 List members,

I just received acknowledgement that a message I sent to the list has just
been distributed to 865 users.  Normally that would be fine, problem is,
that message was sent last Friday (24 July), and I already had a further
discussion with some of the list members about that issue.  I checked my
Sent Items box, and that was indeed when it was sent.

Why is this message being re-posted now?  Does this have anything to do
with the dual feeds?

Inquiring minds want to know.