HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 4

Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:35:30 -0400
Change the first line to:

%ECHO if (field1 !<= fielda and field2 !>= fielda) and !["&"] >> suprcom

The last character is no longer an ampersand, so MPEX doesn't think the line
is continued, but the !["&"] evaluates to an ampersand and is redirected to
the file.

%ECHO echo !["&"]     > $NEWPASS
%ECHO This is a test >> $OLDPASS
%PRINT $OLDPASS