HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 3

From:
Phil Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phil Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 09:51:25 -0500
We had the same problem installing PP4 on a 968.  We called HP, they did
a patch analysis and then they sent me a patch tape that included the
missing patches and several additional patches.   I installed these with
AUTOPAT.  Apparently, AUTOINST is less than perfect (aren't we all) in
qualifying patches.

Phil Anthony
Director, System Resources
United Video Satellite Group