HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 3

From:
Andreas Schmidt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:05:15 +0200
Leonard, you may also have a copy of MOZART the same way.
I assume if I remember right that you will really need the fully qualified file
reference name.

Support contracts should be moved to tivoli as well ... and the support number we
use is the old Unison one's in U.K. ...
Did you try the old number ?

Best regards, Andreas Schmidt, CSC, Germany

[log in to unmask] on 07/21/98 02:30:27 PM

Please respond to [log in to unmask]