HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 3

From:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lars Appel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Jul 1998 11:33:53 +0200
By the way...

I have always wondered if it wouldn't be fairly easy to write a small
command file that takes the output of LISTACCT, LISTGROUP, LISTUSER and
maybe REPORT;ONVS as input and recreates (selected) accounts from that.

Of course, the NEWACCT command to recreate an account would still need SM.

For the UDCs it would probably need another command file to perform some
SHOWCATALOG based on the LISTUSER @.@;FORMAT=BRIEF output (as there is
no option to SHOWCATALOG all UDCs for all users, as far as I understand).

Lars.

(The LIST@ output seems more readable/flexible/useful to me than BULDJOB1)