HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 2

From:
Jeanette and Ken Nutsford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanette and Ken Nutsford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:53:45 -0400
Ken,

Please re-submit the numerous questions remaining unanswered that I
submitted early to last years HP WORLD Roundtables. I am sure Interex have
these in their web archives. Then I may have time to submit new questions.

"So be sure to submit early and submit often so we can get an answer from
HP
this time around." Is this the new strategy, submit the same question
several times to make sure it gets answered?

Thanks,

Ken Nutsford