HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 2

From:
Mark Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Watkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:47:40 -0500
I've only visited about 35 of the US states, and worked in only 5.  But
none of them restricted me from alcohol and put masks over the face of
women (especially when it probably should be those men).  I've heard
some scary stories from those who have worked over in Saudi, and have to
agree that if those foreign cities were included, even anytown NJ would
be appealing.