HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 2

From:
Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Rosenblatt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 13:04:52 -0400
I did not mean to offend any Oklahomans or Texans in my first posting. I
would never offend anyone from a place where car gun racks and open
alcohol containers are both legal.

As far as the worst place I've ever worked, I'm in it. That will change
though as soon as I move to my next job.

As for BSEPA all I can say is I spent my whole life in Philadelphia *one
night.*

My opinions are my own, I'm having trouble giving them away.