HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 1

Date:
Wed, 1 Jul 1998 09:21:01 -0700
Tony,

You did not say if the meringue is on the inside or outside of the bowl.
My general suggestion would be to use warm to hot water. If the shell is
on the inside of the bowl turn the bowl upside down, find something to
support the shell, and run water over it. If the shell is on the
outside, find a way to hang the bowl, find a something to catch the
shell, and fill the bowl with water. I usually find hot water gets me
out of "hot water" in the kitchen.

Rich Holloway
Systems Administrator
Providence Health Plans
Phone: (503) 574-7457
Fax: (503) 574-8614

The opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my company. They
belong solely to me.