HP3000-L Archives

July 1998, Week 1

From:
Steve Fatula <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Fatula <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Jul 1998 01:36:37 -0500
Hmm, no MPEX option for this... I know it is most useful to you though.

I would agree with the other responder. You could write a very simple program
that makes the appropriate Image call for one database. Then, you could run
it via MPEX say with repeat/forfiles and maybe display those that are not
turned on, which is probably what you are looking for. The repeat is simple,
the program would be awfully simple also, nothing fancy needed.

fwiw

MPEX seems to have an option for most anything, except this!