HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 4

From:
Joe Geiser <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 18:07:17 -0400
OK, probably because we ARE in Beautiful SE PA...

> That's like Fry's/CostCo/PriceClub's "Final Indignity" where they check
> your purchases against your receipt "for your protection".

I know what Fry's is (been there, done that, and my credit card company
thanks them and me ;) -- what is CostCo and PriceClub?  Is this like the
wonderful "Sam's Clubs" and "BJ's Wholesale Club" that we have here in
Beautiful SE PA?

(That description if PA is getting rather old, isn't it? - besides, there
are some parts of SE PA that are not all that beautiful - they look like
some sections of Bosnia!)

Later,
Joe