HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 4

From:
Alex Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Alex Craig <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 14:34:47 -0400
FYI, we are 'headhunters' and filled the position last week

For future reference I am attaching our standard promotional information.

--
Regards,

Alex Craig, General Manager
Technical Placement, Inc.
P.O. Box 23
Pennsburg, PA  18073
Voice:    215-679-4620
Fax:      215-679-5384
Email:    [log in to unmask]
Web Site: http://www.thebestjobs.com

However, you now have the ability to establish/maintain your own profile
in our Candidate Career Center.

Our state-of-the-art web site offers you the ability to search our
database for jobs which may be of interest.

As a function of the registration process, you are also able to upload a
profile and resume for yourself which will enable us to contact you about
future positions as they arise.

This will substantially increase the probability that you will be informed
of a significantly better career opportunity.

Simply point your browser at:  http://www.thebestjobs.com
and click on our Candidate Career Center.

If you have any questions feel free to contact me via phone or email.

IMPORTANT NOTE: To ensure that our system functions in an optimal fashion
for you, please REMEMBER to list Alex Craig as the Business Partner who
referred you to our site.

As always, good luck in your career endeavors.