HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 4

From:
Art H Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art H Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 1998 08:11:44 -0700
Hi Tracy,
    um... actually the size of the sacrifice is directly porportional to
the level of criticalness of the situation... if it is really bad... yah...
I move up to the Large Furry Animals or LFA's :)

    Note: This practice started when we would post a "Wanted Virgin for
Sacrifice" sign on the computer center door in college when the 3k would
crash hehehe :)  Note... we didn't ever find one? hehehe

         On the subject of how to crash a 3k ... tell a bunch of CS majors
in college it can't be done hmmmm.... hehehe

Art "No mail is getting out today :( " Bahrs