HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 4

From:
Denys Beauchemin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 1998 09:10:24 -0500
X-no-Archive:yes
James, that is my fault, so to speak.  I do not want my messages echoed to
Usenet, because that is where the spammers harvest e-mail addresses to
which they send junk.  I never thought about the people who read the stuff
through Usenet.

If you notice at the beginning of this message, I have inserted a command
X-no-Archive.  This prevents my messages from being posted to Usenet.
 Since I have instituted this little command, I have seen my amount of spam
drop dramatically.  It takes a number of months to see that however.  Since
I participate in other lists, I choose not to have my messages passed on to
Usenet from any list.  As you can see, it works.

Not to put to fine a point on it, but that sort of means you are not really
a member of HP3000-L and therefore should not be invited to the luncheon,
but we will make an exception in your case. :->

Here is the current information for the luncheon:

Notice that we have expanded to 80 people, which means 8 tables.  It will
not grow any further, so you had better reserve now.

Gentle HP 3000 List Members,

Here is the list of prospective attendees as at 23 June 1998.  BTW, I have
reserved space for 80.

They are listed in chronological order of their responses.

If you want to join this august group in August (;->), please send me a
message with the words "hpworld-3000" in the subject line and with your
name and company name in the body of the text. One message per person,
please.  PLEASE DO NOT SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

1- Denys Beauchemin
2- Michael L. Gueterman
3- Paul D. Christensen
4- Brian Duncombe
5- Ted Ashton
6- John Burke
7- Tony Furnival
8- Bryan Greenberg
9- Neil Armstrong
10- Jerry Fochtman
11- Bob Mueller
12- Donna Garverick
13- Bill Lancaster
14- Gavin Scott
15- Michael Berkowitz
16- Joe Geiser
17- Kenneth W. Sletten
18- Carl Sitherwood
19- Tim Ericson
20- John Clogg
21- Tony B. Shepherd
22- Paul Edwards
23- Cecile Chi
24- Neil Harvey
25- Dale Halterman
26- Alan Ambers
27- Steve Ritenour
28- David L. Largent
29- Mike Yawn
30- Isaac Blake
31- Birket Foster
32- Jeff Kell
33- David Greer
34- Judith S. Fisher
35- Nick Demos
36- Chris Rink
37- Chris Bartram
38- Bruce Altemose
39- Ron Horner
40- Rick Goldman
41- Bruce Hobbs
42- Connie Samuel
43- Tom Renz
44- Normand LeBlanc
45- Patti Kirk
46- Jim Kramer
47- John Pickering
48- James Reynolds
49- Bruce Toback
50- Terry Simpkins
51- Nancy F. Lloyd
52- Joe Konton
53- Charles H. Finley
54- Mark Klein
55- Cathy Gunderson
56- Ron Seybold
57- Michael Ehrhardt
58- Jean Nattkemper
59- Jeff Vance
60- Kirk Whelan
61- Malcolm Mitchell
62- Charles Ciesinski
63- Steve Edelman

If you want to join this august group in August (;->), please send me a
message with the words "hpworld-3000" in the subject line and with your
name and company name in the body of the text.  One message per person
please.  PLEASE DO NOT SIMPLY REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE.

Kind regards,

Denys. . .

Denys Beauchemin
HICOMP America, Inc.
(800) 323-8863  (281) 288-7438         Fax: (281) 355-6879
denys at hicomp.com                             www.hicomp.com