HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 3

From:
"Trudeau, James L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trudeau, James L
Date:
Thu, 18 Jun 1998 08:00:08 -0600
Howdy,

It seems that there are those who have reponded to my recent
pleas for rain by actually shipping rain.  Unfortunately the
shippments have been misdirected, and now I have complaints
in my mail from Iowa, Pennsylvania, etc and as far away as
Germany.  Could the good hearted souls sending the rain
please ship direct to the Rio Grande Valley of Texas?  It hasn't
rained since March 12th so we really need it, but it does us
no good in Iowa.

Oh, yeah.........while your at it, a little air under 105 F would be
nice also.

Jim (gasping) Trudeau