HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 2

From:
"Bleazard, John" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bleazard, John
Date:
Thu, 11 Jun 1998 10:14:48 -0500
This is my first posting, so bear with me, please.

I am using the FUNCTION CURRENT-DATE in a COBOL program and it works
fine.  It just gets the wrong date.  For today's date I get 5-28-98,
which was two weeks ago.

I vaguely remember that this comes from one of the system dates.  Can
anyone tell me which date it is and how to change it so that I will get
the correct.

The HP Response center talked me through this about 6 months.  Following
their instructions I changed the date.  Then the function worked fine,
but other things on the system went south, like OCS schedules, etc.

Thanks.

John Bleazard
Boeing Computer Services
Wichita, KS