HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 2

From:
Tim Busche <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tim Busche <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Jun 1998 11:01:26 -0400
There is a utility to do this.  Unfortunately, I can't remember the name
of it.  If you call the Response Center, they could probably tell you
about it.  The time I tried to use it, my disk was already too damaged
(displaying many errors while the copy-to-tape ran) to use.  But maybe
you'll be luckier.  HP makes no guarantees about using the utility,
though.

Good luck!  (Sorry I couldn't remember the name of the utility).

Tim Busche