HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 1

From:
"Newman, Kevin:" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Newman, Kevin:
Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 07:12:21 -0700
I have noticed just the opposite.  To me, the seat-of-the-pants
performance seems to have improved (sorry, car terminology)  We don't
have Omnidex here, but we do use Superdex, so I'm not sure that our
comparisons are really that close.  A side note though: we have a lot of
memory on this machine.  Our memory usage actually dropped from around
25% at peak times, down to 15-20% at peaks.  Go figure!

Kevin Newman