HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 1

From:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tracy Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jun 1998 08:00:55 +0000
The following is a request by proxy (me) for a HP3000 FORTRAN programmer
from Black Box Corporation just outside Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.  (No,
this is NOT the same unnamed company in Pennsylvania that can't seem to
find a programmer for the past year.)

Black Box Corporation is looking for a FORTRAN programmer to carry forward
their Custom MANMAN version 6.0 code in order to make it compatible with
new CA-MANMAN version 11.0 code.  There are about 463 separate FORTRAN
source files that need to be reviewed for this project.

It is expected that this custom code conversion will take about 60
man-days to complete.  They're starting from a Series 70 and the the
product will end up on a Series 9x9RX or thereabouts.

Knowledge of FORTRAN/77 on the HP3000 is good.

Knowledge of CA-MANMAN on top of that is better still.

They have MPEX.

If there is any interest please send your qualifications directly to:

(not to me, I'm doing this by request.  Currently the site has no HP3000
programmers, it is mostly an AS400, NT, and IBM mainframe shop.)

Tracy Johnson