HP3000-L Archives

June 1998, Week 1

From:
"Trudeau, James L" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Trudeau, James L
Date:
Fri, 5 Jun 1998 14:14:21 -0600
Tracy,

I just stuck a DDS II hardware compressed tape into our old DDS
drive.  It just sat and looked at me from beneath the CD I haven't
figured out what to do with yet.  No messages, nada.

I said well that isn't what it used to do, so I got a different tape
and mounted it.  The drive just spit it back out, again no messages.
Now that's what it used to do.  I'm fresh out of suggestions.
jt