HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 4

From:
"Wong, Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wong, Wilson
Date:
Fri, 22 May 1998 10:57:57 -0700
Has anyone else had a problem with calling in to the HP Response Center
1-800 number.  I haven't called in much since the format change to
'better assist you'.  I called in twice today and entered 2 for
software, 3 for 'all other support', and then waited (and waited).
After waiting a while a message asks if you want to continue waiting or
press zero for a call coordinator.  The first time I called I pressed
zero, the line was disconnected and I was left with a dial tone.  So I
called back, went through the same process, waited and pressed zero
again thinking I must have done something wrong.  This time I was left
in never, never land, no music no nothing.  Should I call back again and
forget about pressing zero for a call coordinator and just wait for a
engineer??

Anyone else have this problem??

Thanks, Wilson

Wilson Wong