HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 4

From:
Wirt Atmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 28 May 1998 11:23:55 EDT
The NY Times, a newspaper which is known as "Comedy Central" among the
intellectually elite, had an article today that asked the following question:

     Q. How many PC users does it take to change a light bulb?

     A. One, but Mac users swear they could do it much easier.

(I take no sides in this religious war. I simply thought that this was quite
funny).

Wirt Atmar

P.S. The fake news release concerning Microsoft's development and testing of a
nuclear weapon that recently appeared in all of the better newsgroups and list
servers also received prominent mention in the article. They're not as
humorless in downtown New York City as you might think.