HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 4

From:
WirtAtmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WirtAtmar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 May 1998 13:25:39 EDT
*** Retransmission ***

Nous avons eu un problème de distribution de votre courrier électronique

Nous vous le transmettons à nouveau

PS: Ne pas tenir compte de ce message si vous l'aviez déjà reçu.

Merci

Eddy Beliveau, Ecole HEC, 514-340-6073, [log in to unmask]

This question is really more for Jeff Kell than anyone else. I've noticed over
the past several weeks that the torrent of messages that are posted on
HP3000-L only becomes a trickle by the time they reach comp.sys.hp.mpe -- and
the postings that do make it seem to be a somewhat random selection at that.

Similarly, messages posted on comp.sys.hp.mpe only infrequently make it over
into HP3000-L nowadays, even though newsgroup-posted messages are becoming
increasingly rare, in part I'm sure because the impression anyone would have
who might be monitoring the newsgroup is that it is one of very low activity.

Thus my question is: have we disconnected ourselves from comp.sys.hp.mpe,
either purposely or in fact only?

Wirt Atmar