HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 2

From:
"Gale, Dave" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gale, Dave
Date:
Mon, 11 May 1998 23:47:00 -0600
I asked this question once upon a time and got the answer in a round about
way.

Use DEVCTRL.MPEXL.TELESUP and follow the parameters.

It's been awhile and it's quite late here, so my fuzzy brain can only
remember the first parameter is the device number.

This should get you in the right direction.

Hope this helps!

Dave Gale                          777-8082 internal
Mgr Network Engineering            923-8082 Phone
Presbyterian Health Plan           923-8100 Fax
2501 Buena Vista                   841-0236 Pager
AOC Building                       [log in to unmask]
"A man who never made a mistake,
never made anything"