HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 2

From:
Paul Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 May 1998 11:24:08 -0700
I was very disappointed when HP had no solution to the lease cost that
they promised at introduction last year! I just received a flyer from
LeaseHP for HP Color LaserJets. The (888) 322-9194 number and
www.leasehp.com were given to contact them about $1,500 to $150,000
leasing possibilities with Zero down and $99/month for the Color LJ 5.
Why can't this be the HP source for the HP918DX? Is this an example of
divisions in HP not talking to each other? Never happens, right?

* Paul Edwards                                         HP 3000 Certified
Consultant *
* Paul Edwards & Associates                                  1506
Estates Way    *
* Phone: (972) 242-6660
Carrollton TX 75006 *
* Email: [log in to unmask]                                      Fax:
(972) 446-9022 *