HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 2

From:
Bruce Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bruce Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 May 1998 09:39:17 -0600
Ok...first, I am NOT a fortran programmer. Having said that, I need to know how to compile a fortran program that generates a compiled listing...if this info is in the HP fortran manual, then it is buried real deep. We are in the process of getting reading to convert over from Manman 9.6 to 10. We have (not me) in the past, modified some source code to create new programs for printing on our laser printers. When I try to run the compile job, I get several errors in one of the programs. As I said, I'm NOT a fortran programmer, so the error msgs are somewhat cryptic and without a compiled listing, I have no idea how find the location of the errors in the source code. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks.

Bruce Leonard
Philips Digital Video Systems Company
Phone: 801-977-1665
Fax: 801-977-1599