HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 2

From:
John Zoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Zoltak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 1998 11:53:16 -0400
AFAIK, there is no support or driver for this port. I looked at it too
since I have a SCSI adapter with a Parallel port.

How about using a small adapter, say a 25 pin connector wired to another
25 pin connector in between the support modem and the remote console
port. Connect a line to one of the handshake lines and monitor power
there. It won't interfere with the modem function and you'll be able to
see when power goes off.

John Zoltak
North American Mfg Co