HP3000-L Archives

May 1998, Week 1

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 5 May 1998 15:22:45 PST8
Jeff,

It took me a while to think of some cases where this enhancement could come
in handy and I'd say 'go for it'.

Since everyone is taking advantage of this opportunity for some additional
requests how about one more:

I'd like a function that would return a random string of alternating
constants and vowels (similar to MPEX).  I would use it to secure MPE users
that were left without passwords.
   altuser user.account;pass=![randomname()]

Paul Christidis