HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 5

From:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Costas Anastassiades <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Apr 1998 10:02:29 +-300
Back in QB days I think I used to have the SOUND command play a long
inaudible sound. Duration would be the pause time and pitch(?) would be top
of the range. I couldn't hear anything and my dog didn't seem to hear
anything either :)

No idea how this fits in with VB. I think timer events is the way to go.

Costas Anastassiades
Athens-Greece