HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 4

From:
WirtAtmar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
WirtAtmar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 17:03:37 EDT
I wrote just a moment ago:

> I've just put up a new version of QCTerm (Version 0.5) on the web. The URL
> for downloading QCTerm is:
>
>       http://aics-research.com/qcterm/index.html
>
>  Downloading is exceptionally simple. All you need do is download the self-
>  extracting file, unzip it, and then close the unzip routine. Your new
>  version is ready to go at that point.

What I should have written is: "Downloading is exceptionally simple if you're
updating your copy of QCTerm. All you need do is download the self-extracting
file, unzip it, and then close the unzip routine. Your new version is ready to
go at that point."

Otherwise, if you're downloading QCTerm for the first time, I would recommend
printing the web page out to paper and following the instructions carefully.

Wirt Atmar