HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 4

From:
Michael L Gueterman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 28 Apr 1998 08:47:51 -0700
  HP puts (put?) out a product named "HPEDIT" (HPEDIT.PUB.SYS) that from
what I'm told is the general public version of Voodoo.  I never used the
original so I have no idea if that is a true statement or not.  I've seen
it in use before but since Qedit was also available to me at the time, I
opted to use it instead.  Qedit still manages to awe me with some of the
things it can do, even in this "GUI" day and age.

Regards,
Michael L Gueterman
Easy Does It Technologies
email: [log in to unmask]
http://www.editcorp.com
voice: (888) 858-EDIT -or- (509) 943-5108
fax:   (509) 946-1170