HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 4

From:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gary Dietz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 16:23:04 -0700
We're looking for some tape library management software and would be interested in hearing from anyone who is using something they are especially fond of.  We don't need anything fancy.  Just something that can track tapes in multiple, user defined categories, track tape expiration dates, and maybe even print tape labels.  It doesn't have to be an HP3000 solution, and in fact a PC based solution might even be more desirable.

Feel free to email me privately, if you desire, at   [log in to unmask]

Thanks - Gary

Gary W. Dietz
Director of Administrative Computing
Walla Walla College