HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 4

From:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ted Ashton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 10:40:19 -0400
QCTerm is now working at our site, and it looks good.  So, you ask, what
happened?  Haven't a clue.  Neither does the Response Center.  We tried various
things and have no reason to believe that any of them is related to the fact
that it suddenly started working.  The only possibly connection is that I had
followd the instructions and copied the sample INETDSEC into place and
created the /usr/adm/inetd.sec link, but had only comments in the file.  I've
removed that now, but it seems to have started working before that change and
didn't stop when I put it back again.  Oh, well.

BTW, Wirt, I checked the archives, but didn't happen to see if there is
something I'm supposed to do to make "Advanced" telnet work right.  It's not an
issue, really, as our 3000 is close by, but I thought I'd check.  Thanks again.

Ted
--
Ted Ashton ([log in to unmask]), Info Serv, Southern Adventist University
The real danger is not that computers will begin to think like men, but that