HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 3

From:
Bob Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1998 13:05:24 -0400
>Message text written by Jim Phillips
>
>The owner of our company has his finger in several different
>pies, all of which are run as separate entities for tax purposes,
>but all of which are in my bailiwick for information services.
>
>One of these companies is a trucking outfit.  We are looking
>for software (hopefully, that runs on the 3000) specifically
>suited for such a company that keeps track of truck maintenance,
>trip miles, and all the other nuances of running a trucking
>company.

>Does anybody know of any software, either 3000 or <gulp>
>another platform?

>Thanks.

>Jim Phillips                            Manager of Information Systems
>E-Mail: [log in to unmask]      Therm-O-Link, Inc.
>Phone: (330) 527-2124                   P. O. Box 285
> Fax: (330) 527-2123                   Garrettsville, Ohio  44231
Our Truck Manager has used Computerized Fleet Analysis for several years.
He's just requested the latest upgrade, so I assume he's happy with it.

However, it's a (dare I say it out loud?) Windows product.  The latest
version is supposedly Y2K compliant, but since we haven't gotten it yet, I
won't swear by it.

Vendor: CFA, Inc.
Telephone (630) 543-1410
FAX (630) 543-1902