HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 3

From:
"Calandra, Jack" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Calandra, Jack
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 14:55:05 -0400
        We had a similar problem after we upgraded to 5.5 last month.  The only difference
        is we were getting error 415.  According to HP, some messages were omitted form the
        system catalog, which were in our case related to cleaning the drive, medit write warnings
        and media read warnings.  We had them do a patch analysis on our system and sure enough
        there is a patch for this problem.  In your case, I would call the RSC and find out what the error
        515 means.

        Hope this helps

        Jack Calandra
        Systems Manager