HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 3

From:
Art H Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Art H Bahrs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:20:07 -0700
HI Joe :)
      Hey you could always send the paper copies to the guy that needed
manuals a couple of weeks ago?  bet he would love 'em :) :)

     As for the other uses .... ask a user... they always come up with
novel and new uses for manuals!... none of which includes reading 'em!!!
hehehe

Art "Newbie Home Owner... :) " Bahrs