HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 3

From:
Josan Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Josan Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Apr 1998 11:55:50 +0200
Good morning:

We want to connect a Hp3000 to internet and something makes bad, or we don't
make.
We have a LAN with fixed IPs and a NT with PROXY of Microsoft through which
the users consent to internet. The connection is only of exit, we don't
allow remote access and it is for ISDN.
The access control to internet is made by user's name and, for the HP3000,
for address IP.

In the HP3000 we have configured the NT like gateway for defect in NMMGR. We
try to make a ftp to an address internet IP and it doesn't work.

The HP3000 are integrated in a net WAN interconnected by routers CISCO and
everything works perfectly among the remote nodes.

Gracmas in advance, a greeting