HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 3

From:
CECILE CHI <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CECILE CHI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Apr 1998 07:28:37 EDT
I'm still having trouble with Reflection, dialing in to a client from Ohio.
Maybe it has to do with ATT's network problem, or the tornados and
other weather problems; I don't know.
I still get modem timeouts, and sometimes get connected only to be
dropped right away.  After my PC hung and I rebooted, I got two timeouts
and two connections that were promptly dropped using Reflection and
then without rebooting went to QCTERM and got in right away to the
same number with no problem.  It certainly helps a lot to have QCTERM
waiting in the background.

Cecile Chi