HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 3

Date:
Tue, 14 Apr 1998 13:47:39 -0600
My  name is Silvia Dragt and I represent a personnel consultancy called
MULTEC.  MULTEC (subdivision of Brunel International)  supplies high-tech
professionals in both permanent and temporary positions.  We have over 90
offices worldwide and promising job opportunities available both nationally
and internationally.  We currently have an immediate need for BaaN and
Peoplesoft consultants.   If you, or one of your peers are interested and you
can offer BaaN /ERP implementation experience  feel free to contact the office
at (713)339-2773.   The responsibilities of  a BaaN consultant include serving
as a team member or serving the role of project manager on a BaaN engagement
providing analysis, development, implementation, support and/or training.
BaaN training is available to those with ERP systems experience coupled with
solid business process experience in the functional area.
If you would like to know more about us and the services that we provide, feel
free to take a look at our Webpage: http://www.phoenix.net/~multec
Best regards and I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Silvia Dragt
MULTEC
Tel: (713)339-2773
Fax: (713)339-2778