HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 2

From:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Keven Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Apr 1998 08:55:01 -0600
Jeff mentions:
>True. AIFSYSWIDEGET supports a list of items and it is easy to add
more.
>Is there demand for a non-PM version of this AIF for directory
>traversing?
>
>Jeff Vance, CSY

A Non-PM approach would be nice. Any C program can link in with
LIBCWC.LIB.SYS and have it done
for argv processing -- up to its limit of 1024 (or what ever it is).
This is not PM. How about opening this
up abit so we can call similar routines.

Note however, my current suspicion is that LIBCWC does a LISTF,6 to a
temp file and builds
the argv list.

* Keven Miller   KC7LYD
* [log in to unmask]   (Salt Lake City, Utah, USA)
* ICQ 5721825