HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 2

From:
"Paul H. Christidis" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 14:23:04 PST8
Holger Wiemann, from HP-Germany, provided a utility, CDCOPY, that can be
used to copy files from a CD-ROM onto the posix-HFS file system of the HP3K.
 I think it can be downloaded from the 'jazz' server.  Here is a small
snippet from its help:

CDCOPY copies files from CD in ISO9660 format to your HFS file system on
disc. You can specify the whole entire file system on CD to be copied or
single files. If original directory or file name on CD is not POSIX conform
a warning will be displayed and the file will be renamed to 'CDCOPY_iX_#'
where # is a number. Supported file systems on CD are DOS and UX with ISO
file flags 0,2,16 and 18.

Regards
Paul Christidis