HP3000-L Archives

April 1998, Week 1

From:
Glenn Cole <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Apr 1998 15:39:21 -0700
Gary Jackson writes:

> Having had my interest piqued by this discussion, I peeked at TZTAB.  Is it
> true that Newfoundland is half an hour off from the rest of us (or vice
> verse)?

An AT&T book I was given quite some time ago--which listed the country
codes and many city codes for long-distance dialing--also showed the
time zones.  Some areas were even off by 15 or 45 minutes.

I *think* this is AT&T Worldwide Calling Guide, available for free;
order at
        < http://www.att.com/traveler/offers/att/ >

The "World Time Zone Map" I just found at
        < http://aa.usno.navy.mil/AA/faq/docs/world_tzones.html >

shows at most half-hour offsets.

FWIW.

--Glenn Cole